That was just the first few days.
Wal-Mart banned open-carry, Hurricane Dorian was then wasn’t, Linda Sarsour came to Manchester, and no one but the Grok covered it. Joyce Craig: still a lousy mayor, abortion is population control, and the economy is still doing great.
CNN Had a climate spectacular almost no one watched. The State AG’s office took over the office of the Hillsborough County Attorney. And Gilford transitioned into insanity.
Hong Kong Riots, server crashes, shootings, gun control, Bolton “resigns,” Prez candidates at NH Dem state party convention, weather gate, Ukrainegate, and Lewandowski still has not announced.
The legislature sustained almost all of Gov. Sununu’s vetoes, and NH passed a budget.
And there’s more. Nearly 300 stories. A lot to remember. Good thing we wrote it down.
And out of all of that, there can only be nine. It used to be ten, but that’s passe′. And here they are – the top nine stories our readers clicked and read in September 2019
- Response to Congressman Pappas and Robert Miller’s anti-gun screed
- 73% of Republican Students Hide Their Political Views to Protect Grades ‘cuz Liberal Profs
- BBC: Wind Power is Destroying the Planet
- Life in Prison for Drugs?
- Gilford School Board – for a single Trans student, turn the whole system upside down.
- Right Before Your Eyes: New Zealand Moves from Bans and Buy-Backs to a National Gun Registry
- NH Dem Rep Jan Schmidt’s Family Threatens a Nashua Resident and Doxxing
- The Ukraine Whistle-Blower Story is More Trouble for Democrats than Trump
- ‘Guns didn’t kill my daughter, Democratic policies did’