July’s number one (well received) product from the Grok Factory was a report on how no one wants to date trans-women, and yet here we are using libraries to make more of them. Sad.
The second most popular post in June was about refusing to ignore biology to pander to the gender spectrum. Things get a bit more diverse after that. The Left’s got a Glacier problem. Joe Biden has a Negro problem. A Grafton Democrat has a hyperbole problem. And Hillary Clinton is still a problem.
We’ve got a hoax, a local “boy” winning the girls 400-meter hurdle. Mueller being Mueller, and Sarah Huckabee Sander’s replacement.
We’ve also got over 300 other articles added in June, all of them free. All of them providing news and opinion for the rest of us. Normal people. Folks who think they might be better at deciding most things than the government, or anyone in it.
Here’s our Top ten for June. If you missed them check them out and share them. And don’t forget about the hundreds of others. We’ll have a few hundred more in July. And as my gastroenterologist likes to say, you don’t want to get backed up.
- “Experts” Can’t Figure Out Why No One Wants to Date Trans-Women
- “I’m not going to modify basic biology because it threatens your subjective sense of what you are.”
- Glacier National Park forced to Admit – The Glaciers Won’t Be Gone by 2020
- Joe Biden Has a “Negro” Problem
- Grafton Dem Holds All Gun Owners ‘Responsible’ and ‘Accountable’ for the Actions of Killers
- FBI Document Dump Proves Hillary Clinton Should be In Prison
- Democrat Ocasio-Cortez Staged “Crying for Caged Children” Photos at the Border
- Franklin Pierce Senior Craig Telfer Wins NCAA Division II Women’s 400-Meter Hurdle
- Mueller Team Selectively Edited Out Exculpatory Evidence For Special Counsel Report.
- Likely Sarah Huckabee Sanders Successor Nicknamed the “Stone Cold Killer”