“Got my hair cut. Stylist complained about high gas costs. General thoughts on energy costs?”
- Live Stream – GrokTV Event: The Granite State Institute of Politics Republican Gubernatorial Debate
- Recording of the Live Stream – GrokTV Event: The Granite State Institute of Politics Republican Gubernatorial Debate
- GrokTV Event-Granite State Institute of Politics Republican Gov. Debate – Intro Ceremonies and Candidate Opening Remarks
- Question 1: What names are Democrat politicians or others calling you that distort or oversimply what you are about and why are they wrong?
- Question 2: The Commissioner of Employment Security stepped down over fiscal corruption charges. What would you doto insure that ethics return to the Executive Branch?
- Question 3: Salesman-in-Chief; why can’t Jackie Cilley or Maggie Hassan get on the horn and call up CEOs and credibly convince them to create jobs in NH as effectively the way you can?
- Question 4: The Legislature left open the issue of education by the State this past term. Can you discuss what your understanding of the issue is, what its likely and possible impact will be on the State budget and how you would go about addressing it?
“We stopped overspending and fixed the deficit of $1.1 billion and by that, saved a family of four $3000 and reduced taxes….Some say that the $10.4 Billion budget we put into place can be reduced further to $10 Billion. Do you agree, and if you do what taxes would you reduce from those savings?“
“Why can you work with Democrats any better than a Democratic Governor would be able to work with Republicans?”
“EBT Card – All for helping the needy, the truly needy. This poor 65-year dold store clerk [Jackie Whitten] was fired for refusing to sell a customer cigarettes? Was she justified in refusing him and is there a problem as our next Gov. of NH?“