One of the very puzzling (and often, very frustating) things that has happened this session between the NH House and the NH Senate is the amount of bills passed by overwhelmingly by the supermajority of Republican in the House getting tabled or voted down by the supermajority of Republicans in the NH Senate. GraniteGrok asked John about this and what the overall feeling was, especially on hot-button issues; the question:
Created in the House but what happened in the Senate?
- Question 1– Has it been everything you thought in the House? glad you put the time in? Best part of being a Rep.?
- Question 2 – Biggest impact you have have had on legislation as a House Rep?
- Question 3 – Should Govt be in the role of selling services and goods?
- Question 4 – Why step up to the NH Senate
- Question 5 – What is your platform?
- Question 6 – What is your reaction to “All social issues have fiscal costs”?
- Question 7– Contrast the Occupy Wall Street movement with the TEAParty movement