Walking up and to cops and shooting them is a thing these days. BLM protesters massing outside a hospital chanting I hope they die is too. Earlier I suggested you ask BLM supporters about this. Well, here’s something else on which they need to be challenged.
One of BLM’s primary goals is fatherless families. Crush the patriarchy and all that. Yes, kids from fatherless homes often become a tremendous burden on “the system,” but that’s the least of our worries. These human beings are our American brothers and sisters. Many of them are minorities, purposefully disadvantaged by the Left and BLM’s agenda, many ending their lives as a result.
Children raised without fathers come with some very sobering statistics.
- Suicide: 63 percent of youth suicides
- Runaways: 90 percent of all homeless and runaway youths
- Behavioral Disorders: 85 percent of all children that exhibit behavioral disorders
- High School Dropouts: 71 percent of all high school dropouts
- Juvenile Detention Rates: 70 percent of juveniles in state-operated institutions
- Substance Abuse: 75 percent of adolescent patients in substance abuse centers
- Aggression: 75 percent of rapists motivated by displaced anger
You are not doing anything to the patriarchy, but telling them that they can have guilt-free sex without responsibility. The result of this is children who have trouble learning, graduating, simply living.
Black Lives Matter, the organization strives to expand fatherless families and all the problems that come with them. Democrats, athletes, entertainers, employers, and even your coworkers, friends, and neighbors support this organization and its goals. Many of them are doing this without having any idea for what they now stand.
Elected and community leaders need to be challenged, as politely as you can manage it, to explain how they can support or continue to support a group that not only condones murder but that is dedicated to the goal of making future generations of lives more difficult and often unbearable.
It’s unacceptable, and the people need to know where they stand.