Your president continues to rack up accomplishments. Pissing off Putin. Pissing off Democrats. Doing things, like trade deals, fighting anti-semitism, more judges. That’s just the past week.
I only bring it up because, in the era of lying media, their commitment to leaving out the good news so by their way of thinking, there is no good news.
If a tree falls in the forest…
Here are a few things credited to President Trump this week.
Added to the list of accomplishments this week:
- An agreement on a new U.S.-Mexico-Canada trade deal.
- A new budget including more than $1.3 billion for a border wall and blocks a government shutdown.
- House approval of the U.S. Space Force, a brand-new branch of the military.
- Government family leave that will be a model for a proposal for the public.
- Tentative agreement on trade with China.
- Approval of Trump’s 50th federal appeals judge.
- Confirmation of a new Food and Drug Administration chief.
- The signing of a pro-Israel anti-Semitism executive order.
Plus, advisers noted, Wall Street hit another record, and Pelosi conceded that on impeachment, “It’s been going on 22 months — two and a half years, actually.”
I’m not sure about the paid family leave program “being a model” for the public. I haven’t seen the details on that. I only have my local experience with that. Democrats used it to try and produce a broad-based tax and the infrastructure to expand it – excluding public employees from the levy.
Other than that, not a bad week. We just thought you should know.