Democrat NH House Rep. Kris Roberts of Keene uttered on the floor of Representative Hall these fine words concerning Government and his fellow citizens:
“Government has to protect us from our own stupidity.”
Thus, the question to Susan Olsen (Candidate for the NH House in Merrimack-7) was what her version of the answer should be:
Proper role of Govt – To save us from ourselves? Or should it butt out?
- Question 1: Why come to the forefront of politics here in NH?
- Question 2: As a former world traveler, contrast some of the governance you’ve seen vs here in NH?
- Question 3: Governing Principles
- Question 4: Go to be someone, or go to accomplish something?
- Question 5: Make State agencies more responsible to citizens?
- Question 6: Proper Role of Government: Too big, too small, or just right? Scale State agencies up or down?
- Question 7: How to put more accountability into State Agencies? Oversight by Legislature or Gov. Office?
- Question 8: Reviewing State processes part of your Platform? Top 1 or 3 issues?