After talking about if State Agencies are responsive to citizen requests or needs (and what could be done if they don’t), it made sense to move from ground zero to the 10,000 foot level and ask the next appropriate topic:
Proper Role of Government: Too big, too small, or just right? Scale State agencies up or down?
- Question 1: Why come to the forefront of politics here in NH?
- Question 2: As a former world traveler, contrast some of the governance you’ve seen vs here in NH?
- Question 3: Governing Principles
- Question 4: Go to be someone, or go to accomplish something?
- Question 5: Make State agencies more responsible to citizens?
Note: Heh! In grabbing the embed code for the video, a Mitt Romney ad came up – of Obama saying “The Private Sector Is Doing Fine”. Right. The only thing doing fine is the Obamessiah’ s growth of Government; in his eyes, Government cannot grow big enough fast enough….