In the last question, Progressive Democrats truly believe that the proper role of Government is to save us from ourselves because we, as individuals, are incapable to take care of ourselves or operate in our own self-interest as life is too hard and too complicated. Thus, since Progressives have decided that, to force you to pay them to do so is, well, expected and of no controversy at all, right?
Progressive say they have the right to legislate behavior because we have to pay it! Response?
- Question 1: Why come to the forefront of politics here in NH?
- Question 2: As a former world traveler, contrast some of the governance you’ve seen vs here in NH?
- Question 3: Governing Principles
- Question 4: Go to be someone, or go to accomplish something?
- Question 5: Make State agencies more responsible to citizens?
- Question 6: Proper Role of Government: Too big, too small, or just right? Scale State agencies up or down?
- Question 7: How to put more accountability into State Agencies? Oversight by Legislature or Gov. Office?
- Question 8: Reviewing State processes part of your Platform? Top 1 or 3 issues?
- Question 9: Proper role of Govt – To save us from ourselves? Or should it butt out?