The Governor of New Hampshire has released his own Kraken. Emergency Order 76. It overrides the existing statute that makes vaccinations optional and mandates that this “transaction” be documented and stored in a registry.
From EO 76.
- All health care providers administering COVID-19 vaccine shall be required to participate in the NH Immunization Information System (NHIIS).
- All health care providers shall be required to report all COVID-19 vaccination events to the NHIIS within 24 hours of vaccine administration.
- For the purposes of patient reporting of COVID-19 vaccination events to the NHIIS, the provisions of NH RSA 141-C:20-f paragraphs 11-111 and IX and NH Administrative Rules He-P 307.05-307.07 are hereby suspended for the duration of the State of Emergency.
- All patient-level information relating to vaccine administration shall be stored in the NHIIS as a medical record.
- The suspension of the provisions of NH RSA 141-C:20-f, paragraphs 11-111 and IX and NH Administrative Rules He-P 307.05-307.07 shall only apply to administration ofCOVID-19 vaccine, and not to other vaccines.
And the relevant Statute being overridden by executive dictate (for the COVID19 vaccination)?
II. No patient, or the patient’s parent or guardian if the patient is a minor, shall be required to participate in the immunization registry.
By Executive fiat, you cannot opt-out of having your private medical information saved in a database.
III. Physicians, nurses, and other health care providers may report an immunization to the immunization registry unless the patient, or the patient’s parent or guardian if the patient is a minor, refuses to allow reporting of this information.
By Executive fiat, Medical professionals are required to share your private medical information saved in a database even if it is against your will.
IX. Nothing in this section shall preclude the right of the patient, or the patient’s parent or guardian if the patient is a minor, to claim exemption from immunization as defined in RSA 141-C:20-c; nor shall anything in this section require such patient to be included in the registry if the patient, or the patient’s parent or guardian if the patient is a minor, objects thereto on any grounds, including but not limited to, that such registry conflicts with the religious beliefs of the patient, or the patient’s parent or guardian if the patient is a minor.
141-C:20-c; To control communicable diseases by assisting in the identification of individuals who require immediate immunization in the event of a disease outbreak.
By Executive fiat, your right to religious freedom has been abrogated as well as any other objection, effectively making the vaccine mandatory (IMO).
You have to get the vaccine and you have to let them put your private information into a database.
Not only does EO 76 violate the NH Constitution and your right to privacy, but it also violates the US Constitution. I look forward to reporting on lawsuits and lots of them.
The legislature can rescind this emergency order or the state of emergency (and every order that relies upon it). They have the power, but I don’t think they have the balls, especially the feckless Republican-majority Senate leadership.
Here’s the full order from his Majesty.emergency-order-76