The Coronavirus response “issues” the average lazy “journalist” might try to lay at the feet of Donald Trump are not Trump-related. They are thanks to agencies like the CDC and NIH who, in case you are curious, have been focused on other pressing “health” matters. Like why Lesbians are obese.
Talk about crossing a redline.
“…spending more than $2.87 million so far on the project. The ongoing study is meant to explain why “women of minority sexual orientation are disproportionately affected by the obesity epidemic,” operating under the claim that “three-quarters” of lesbians are obese. “
It was funded in 2011 (Obama) and was scheduled to run through 2016. How many masks would that have bought to fill the depleted stockpile after Swine Flu? No idea, but maybe a few. Not that this was ever a concern. Not one of the experts appears to have brought it to the President’s attention until COVID-19 showed up to the dance.
MRC has a few other high-priority items on the CDC/NIH docket that took precedent over more important matters like global surveillance for actual health threats or, I don’t know, supplies and equipment?
- Funds for Homosexual Activists in Public Schools ($1.4 million) – CDC gave The Gay, Lesbian & Straight Education Network (GLSEN), the homosexual activist group, $1.4 million to create “safe spaces” in public schools starting in 2011. …
- National Institutes of ‘Gun Control’ ($5 million) – Separately from the CDC, NIH also handed out nearly $5 million for research promoting gun control as of October, 2009, according to an article in The Washington Times. … Grants included “$642,561 in taxpayer funds to learn how inner-city teenagers whose friends, acquaintances and peers carry firearms and drink alcohol on street corners could show up in emergency rooms with gunshot wounds.”
- Cocaine Enhances Japanese Quail’s Sex Drive ($181,406) – No joke, this was a real study sponsored by NIH and slated to run through next year. Why quail? Because “quail provide a convenient and interesting alternative to standard laboratory rats and pigeons.”
- Empowering Women to Choose Contraception … in Jail ($279,789) – Liberals have long battled to expand women’s access to contraceptives. So in June 2012, NIH allocated $279,789 “to improve contraceptive use for incarcerated women” as they neared the end of their jail time. …
- Bogus AIDS Experiments ($4.9 million) – Results of an HIV/AIDS vaccine study funded by NIH were faked by researcher at Iowa State University (ISU), calling into question $19 million in grants awarded to the same researcher over the years. “Inauthentic” samples throughout a period of four years made the vaccine reportedly appear far more effective than it actually was. …
- Sex Workers Spreading STDs ($675,786) – Ever wonder why sex workers spread HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)? The answer might seem obvious, but NIH is spending $675,786 to find out exactly how and why in an ongoing study. …
- Telling Taxpayers How to Eat ($15 billion) – Yes, that’s billion with a “b” in front. In a massive overstep of government power, Obamacare carved out $15 billion for Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to convince Americans to make “healthy” choices through “Community Transformation Grants” (CTG).
- Grant Money to China ($90 million) – NIH awarded more than $90 million to Chinese researchers. This included $2 million to develop a vaccine for a parasite disease common in China. The Traditional Values Coalition asked, “As our country heads to fiscal ruin, why are we giving millions in taxpayer dollars to Chinese science — which benefits China and its institutions — when they hold more than $1 trillion in American debt?”
How do you feel about that last one?
Some of these are, arguably not so recent, but the pattern reminds you of all the other line items you hear about from spending bills. It’s not so much the absurdity as it is the culture. Swamp culture. The abuse and misuse of your dollars, your grandkids, and their grandkids dollars on crap. pending way outside the scope of the simple purpose for which governments are created. To protect your natural rights.
Which, they are violating. But it’s for your protection. While they spend your grandkids, grandkids, grandkids money.