UPDATED AND BUMPED – Upon the news that NH Democrat Party Chairman Ray Buckley is planning to run for Chair of the Democrat National Committee, I thought I’d make it a bit easier for der Google to help them out. Originally posted on October 10, 2010.
Remember, my punch line was “you know how that sumbitch lies”. Others called for actual deaths (and yes, I forgot all about Nick Lavasseur) in my previous post. I also failed to post up what the Google turned up…
How about question:
“How about this trip to the Hague?”
How about the answer:
“Hitler should have bombed it”
- Was it a conservative that said it? Er, no.
- Was it a TEA Party supporter? Er, no.
- Was it a Republican? Hardly
- How about someone that holds a public office that is a Republican? Nope
- How about a Democrat? Yer gettin’ warm
- How about a highly placed NH Democrat Party official? If you said yes, you’re pretty good playing 21 questions (or recognizing the obvious)!
- Is it a NH Democrat Party official? Yup
- Has he ever been called out on it by the NH Democrat Party?
Oof – to my knowledge, only by Paul Hodes. Seems that the rest of them totally embrace him (eeewww!)
- Has he ever apologized for his words?
Not to my knowledge, nor of Google.
Video after the jump (Not Safe For Work. Or children. Or sensitive ears. Lewd behavior / speech warning).
Again, Ray Buckley, NH Democrat Chair, is, oh, so ever casual, in stating that Hitler should have initiated an action that could have killed thousands of innocent lives in the Hague during World War II. That’s no joke.
And no, this is not an infraction of Godwin’s Law – Frankly, Ray Buckley did himself. Also, frankly, it doesn’t even have to do with The Hague or Hitler. It IS, however, a demonstration of a very callous attitude exhibited by the head of the NH Democrat Party toward innocents. That’s no joke.
And the NH Democrats, knowing of the video at the time, still elected this person Chair, prioritizing results over ethics. It shows the hypocrisy exhibited by NH Democrat Press Secretay Harrell Kirstein too. Hey, Harrell? What is the official statement by the Democrats on this hate speech?