As I said it my last post, it’s time to hurry up and get these out before it is too late. In finishing up in the NH State Senate races, we are making two endorsements:
- District 23: Dennis Acton
- Reduce and eliminate burdensome taxes and regulations to create jobs here in NH.
- Fight federal health care mandates and work for a system that puts the patient first.
- Unlock the power of innovation to improve our schools. A skilled workforce attracts business.
- Protect NH citizens & businesses from federal government overreach and abuse of power.
In each case, the individual is more empowered to make the decisions that best fits him or her, more freedom in education, and act as a barrier to those in government that believe that Government knows what’s best for us all – even when they don’t.
- District 20: Phil Greazzo
He will be taking on long term Liberal dinosaur Lou D’Allesandro in the general election. Phil has performed well in the NH House on a variety of issues and has our full confidence that he is the person that will carry out the mission of rightsizing NH State Government and protecting NH taxpayers and their rights.
And a recommendation:
- District 11: Dan Dwyer.
Yes, not quite to the level of a full out endorsement but we believe that Dan is a better choice for those most interested in enhancing individual liberty and freedoms which necessarily roll back the size and intrusion of NH State Government. While the Senate did pass a fair amount of good legislation this past session, many of the grassroots were sorely disappointed by the many pieces of major legislation that did not pass or that was bottled up or tabled; we lay that at the feet of Dan’s opponent (who, btw, lost to Dan in the NH Young Republicans straw poll big time).
- NH Governor: Ovide Lamontagne
- US Congress NH-CD1: Rick Parent
- US Congress NH-CD2: Dennis Lamare
- NH Executive Council District 1: Jerry Thibodeau
- NH Executive Council District 4: Bob Burns
- NH Executive Council District 5: Dave Wheeler
- NH State Senate District 5: Cynthia Coolidge Howard
- NH State Senate District 9: Andy Sanborn
- NH State Senate District 4: Phyllis Woods
- NH State Senate District 7: Josh Youssef