To recap: five of the questions asked of the Candidates at the Seacoast Republican Women Congressional Forum were contributed before and during the event by the actual attendees with the lone exception of the last Question by Stella Scamman, the moderator. The Candidates answering were:
“NO SHOWS”: Incumbents Congressmen Frank “Stiffing the SRW at the last moment” Guinta and Charlie “It’s not worth my time” Bass.
Much has been made of the annual debt (now all of the years of Obama’s Presidency have had $1 Trillion deficits) and the debt, but little on how to pay that $16 Trillion debt (which soars to over $130 Trillion if you count unfunded future liabilities) – Question 4: How will you work to reduce the debt limit?
- Opening Ceremonies
- Opening remarks: Rick Parent (NH First Congressional District)
- Opening remarks: Dennis Lamare (NH Second Congressional District)
- Opening remarks: Will Dean (NH Second Congressional District)
- Opening remarks:Vern Clough (NH First Congressional District)
- Question 1: What in your opinion is the primary function of the US Congress?
- Question 2: Should the Federal tax code be reformed and if so, how?
- Question 3: Would you support a change in the Second Amendment – why or why not?