Another question from the audience related to that big bug-a-boo from the Maker / Productive class (as opposed to the Taker / Moocher / Socialist class) – taxes? They see it as unfair that some are forced to pull the entire weight of the cost of government for all, and that it is used for behaviorial modification according to ideological grounds (instead of just evenly distributing the cost of a limited govt across all beneficiaries of that limited govt).
Question 2: Should the Federal tax code be reformed and if so, how?
- Opening Ceremonies
- Opening remarks: Rick Parent (NH First Congressional District)
- Opening remarks: Dennis Lamare (NH Second Congressional District)
- Opening remarks: Will Dean (NH Second Congressional District)
- Opening remarks:Vern Clough (NH First Congressional District)
- Question 1: What in your opinion is the primary function of the US Congress?