Question 5 that I asked of Susan Olsen (Candidate for the NH House in Merrimack-7) dealt with the idea / concern of whether or not State Agencies are sufficiently open and approachable by ordinary citizens. Of course, it made sense to follow up – if there is a problem, how to solve it?
How to put more accountability into State Agencies? More Oversight by Legislature or Gov. Office?
- Question 1: Why come to the forefront of politics here in NH?
- Question 2: As a former world traveler, contrast some of the governance you’ve seen vs here in NH?
- Question 3: Governing Principles
- Question 4: Go to be someone, or go to accomplish something?
- Question 5: Make State agencies more responsible to citizens?
- Question 6: Proper Role of Government: Too big, too small, or just right? Scale State agencies up or down?