This was our final question for Susan and once again, we thank her for taking valuable time in talking with GraniteGrok! Progressives want us to pay for what they Government to do for (or to) us. How does that square with our legacy of individualism and the idea that we have a government and not a government that has subjects. Specifically with our State Motto, Live Free or Die, how does their vision square with that?
Live Free or Die – too harsh? Do we follow it? Are some trying to get rid of it?
- Question 1: Why come to the forefront of politics here in NH?
- Question 2: As a former world traveler, contrast some of the governance you’ve seen vs here in NH?
- Question 3: Governing Principles
- Question 4: Go to be someone, or go to accomplish something?
- Question 5: Make State agencies more responsible to citizens?
- Question 6: Proper Role of Government: Too big, too small, or just right? Scale State agencies up or down?
- Question 7: How to put more accountability into State Agencies? Oversight by Legislature or Gov. Office?
- Question 8: Reviewing State processes part of your Platform? Top 1 or 3 issues?
- Question 9: Proper role of Govt – To save us from ourselves? Or should it butt out?
- Question 10: Progressive say they have the right to legislate behavior because we have to pay it! Response?