Next to last question and again to the grassroots organization. As with the other interviews, the idea is to get a sense of what people in leadership within the NH GOP (as she is the Deputy Speaker) are thinking about the Liberty and Freedom groups that have a stand off view of the NH GOP. Can and will these pitches be believed – and should the L & F groups once again think there is a place for them other than as shock troops:
Your message to the TEA Party and 9/12 Project members?
- Q1 – Why are you running?
- Q2 – Why should the ordinary Republican care who their RNC Committeewoman is?
- Q3 – Is defending the NH GOP platform part of the role of the Committeewoman’s role?
- Q4 – Why vote for you over your opponent?
- Q5 – What part of the NH GOP Platform is in danger and why should people rally around it?
- Q6 – How verbose will you be in defending Republican ideals as Committeewoman during the election season?
- Q7 – As RNC Committeewoman, how can you sharpen the diferences between Republican and Democrat positions?
- Q8 – Republicans have said that they have eliminated regulations; got that list?
- Q9 – Will the NH GOP defend Grassroots Ideals?