And the last installment of the Rye Republican Panel Discussions on the voting results of November 6th:
- A need: Contagious Volunteerism vs Learned Helplessness
- Role of the NH GOP / a need for a different Organization?
- Closing Remarks
Contagious Volunteerism A family of Organizations?
- Introductions - Panel Discussion: the election process in NH – making your vote count
- Panelists- Panel Discussion: the election process in NH – making your vote count (Jack Thorsen, Regina Birdsell, Will Smith, Skip Murphy)
- Q & A – Part 1
- Quick Riff: Will other Democrats be allowed to use the Obama DB (example: former DNC Chair Terry McAuliffe running for VA Guv)
- Low information voters and Same Day registrations
- Don’t wait for NH Govt to catch Voter Fraud – go “James O’Keefe” and use Right To Know requests to embarrass them to do so.Same Day registrations in Rye
- Q & A – Part 2
- Request to GraniteGrok: can you do some video lessons on how to do”voting stuff”?
- Frustration with the NH GOP
- Losing the vote due to the culture in the Government schools
- A shoutout to GovernmentOversite.com which is doing yeoman’s work on covering the Federal Government’s push to federalize local zoning ordinances (being pushed here in NH by NH GOP Secretary, Greg Carson (head honcho in HUD – see above “Frustration with the NH GOP)