As corporate culture proceeds down the slope to cultural Marxism, you may find yourself subject to the Inhuman Resources department’s abuses. The diversity culture demands the employ of credentialed experts on identity politics, and that means the slightest slight could put you under the microscope.
Or, you could find yourself the object of office-identity-politics within a department, workgroup, or office space. And, of course, there is the generalized real-world possibility of targeting by social justice warriors.
In all cases, you need to understand the enemy and grasp how next to proceed.
As a public service, courtesy of Vox Day and the book, JWs Always Lie: Taking Down the Thought Police (The Laws of Social Justice Book 1), we share the SJW Attack Survival Guide.
The guide is simple and first outlines the stages of an attack.
- Locate or Create a Violation of the Narrative.
- Point and Shriek.
- Isolate and Swarm.
- Reject and Transform.
- Press for Surrender.
- Appeal to Amenable Authority.
- Show Trial.
- Victory Parade.
The response is a bit longer, and I won’t share it in its entirety, but our readers should understand the basics. And these guidelines are more-or-less identical when addressing any attack from the left (with a few words from me in parentheses).
1. Rely on the Three Rs: RECOGNIZE it is happening. REMAIN calm. REALIZE no one cares.
2. Don’t try to reason with them. (It’s not possible)
3. Do not apologize. (Never)
4. Accept your fate. (Embrace the suck)
5. Document their every word and action. (Save, advertise, publish. Make their attack public knowledge;)
6. Do not resign! (Do not give them what they want. Make them work for it.)
7. Make the rubble bounce. (Play dirty, they will.)
8. Start nothing, finish everything. (If they can’t beat you, they will still hate you, but they will leave you alone.)
As hinted at above, these are a lot like the rules for political bloggers, and once you embrace them, things begin to get a lot easier. So, check out the details; it won’t take you long. And it’s worth the time.