For a guy that is rich enough to have already spent $409 million on national campaign ad buys (and most likely millions more on staff payroll and expenses), he just plain sucked last night. “What the heck did his staffers do to prep him for the obvious attacks” has been the refrain I’ve seen all day long.
Or has it been a case that he thinks he can spend a few more hundreds of millions more to paper over his disastrous debate performance last night? Awful, just awful – I just kept giggling all night long. Taking on the chin for being a billionaire, for all the Nondisclosure Agreements (NDAs) with harassed women, why he hasn’t made his health AND tax records available – and his debating skill were stillborn. The only time he got a dig in was on Bernie in commenting about the most recognizable Socialist in America being a millionaire that owns three homes (Bernie came off rather poorly on that exchange).
But somebody has been assembling a LOT of oppo (oppositional) research on Bloomberg and it ain’t pretty – calling him a full of himself megalomaniac is being kind. Petty, know-it-all, He-BMOC-rest-of-you-little-people attitude, and an automatic assumption that he’s the smartest person in the room simply because he’s worth $60 Billion and should be able to run everyone else’s lives. After all, don’t all technocratic Elite know better than you what’s best for you?
Anyways, this post is a compendium of a bunch of links to “stuff” about him. It really shows how a miserable person he is and how BAD of a snooty/ snotty person he is:
- 1990 BLOOMBERG L.P. EMPLOYEES CREATED A BOOK OF HIS OFFENSIVE QUOTES: “Yes, these are all actual quotes. No, nothing had been embellished or exaggerated. And yes, some things were too outrageous to include.”
- Mike Bloomberg has been battling women’s allegations of sexist, profane comments for years. It’s a f—— baby! . . . All you need is some black who doesn’t have to speak English to rescue it from a burning building.’”
- Michael Bloomberg suggests doubts about #MeToo movement and allegations against Charlie Rose.
- Bloomberg’s sexist remarks fostered company culture that degraded women, lawsuits allege.
- Michael Bloomberg’s long history of sexism.
- Bloomberg Buys The Democratic Elite.
- Bloomberg’s China Conflict of Interest.
- And this:
- When Bloomberg News’s Reporting on China Was Challenged, Bloomberg Tried to Ruin Me for Speaking Out.
- Whereupon Elizabeth Warren did to Mike Bloomberg what Tulsi Gabbard did to Kamala Harris:
- ‘MAFIA’ MICHAEL BLOOMBERG, THE BAILOUT BILLIONAIRE
- Michael Bloomberg: Smirking Id of America’s Elites.
- Another Verbal Oops: Michael Bloomberg Has Said That Teachers Unions Are Extremists Like The NRA
- The Farming Wit and Wisdom of Mike Bloomberg
- Mike Bloomberg said ‘many black and Latino males’ don’t ‘know how to behave in the workplace’, in newly unearthed 2011 interview
- Mike Bloomberg Suggests Uneducated Midwest Rubes Are Just Too Stupid for Trans Bathrooms: “We, the intelligentsia, the people who could make it into this room, we believe a lot of things in terms of equality and protecting individual rights that make no sense to the vast bulk of people.”
- Michael Bloomberg Wants 48-Hour Waiting Period on Gun Purchases
- Bloomberg: Not a Vanity Campaign, But Vanity-Plus
- And this:
- Followed by this:
Bloomberg explaining how healthcare will “bankrupt us,” unless we deny care to the elderly.
“If you show up with cancer & you’re 95 years old, we should say…there’s no cure, we can’t do anything.
A young person, we should do something. Society’s not willing to do that, yet.” pic.twitter.com/7E5UFHXLue
— Samuel D. Finkelstein II (@CANCEL_SAM) February 16, 2020
- How The Ruling Class Might Elect Bloomberg and Realign American Politics
- No, You Drop Out!
- Bloomberg on NDAs: ‘Maybe They Didn’t Like a Joke I Told’
- ‘Mike Bloomberg’s Technocratic Threat’“: And our laws and our interpretation of the Constitution, I think, have to change.”
- Mike Bloomberg for years has battled women’s allegations of profane, sexist comments
- Michael Bloomberg and the Politics of Money: “Sixty billion dollars can buy you a lot of advertising, but it can’t erase your record.”
- Bloomberg Recommended Confronting Native American Tribes with Cowboy Hat, Shotgun
- Mike Bloomberg Exposed
- Bloomberg says many ‘black and Latino males’ don’t ‘know how to behave in the workplace,’ in newly uncovered 2011 video
- Despite What You’ve Heard, Bloomberg Is No Centrist
- List: 32 Bloomberg Bans as Mayor of NYC
- The Bloomberg Oppo List
- In Mike Bloomberg, Are Democrats Now Turning To An Authoritarian Of Their Own?
- Michael Bloomberg Proposed Ban on Baby Formula as NYC Mayor
- Bloomberg Is Now ‘Highest Spending Presidential Candidate of All Time’: now up to $409 million
- Bloomberg’s money sowing the seeds of destruction of the Democrat party
- And God made a Bloomberg
- Mike Bloomberg’s supremely materialistic, anti-human ideology
- ‘Some guy wearing a dress’: Bloomberg once called transgender people ‘it’
- Bloomberg’s Disconnect With Rural Realities Beyond Farming
AND! To finish up: Mike Bloomberg as Mary Poppins is a Train Wreck We Can’t Stop Watching