Socialist Bernie Sanders Immigration plan went live this week and it’s everything you’d expect from someone who hates America. We might as well erase the borders and let the globalists run the joint.
- Institute a moratorium on deportations until a thorough audit of past practices and policies is complete.
- Reinstate and expand DACA and develop a humane policy for those seeking asylum.
- Completely reshape and reform our immigration enforcement system, including breaking up ICE and CBP and redistributing their functions to their proper authorities.
- Dismantle cruel and inhumane deportation programs and detention centers and reunite families who have been separated.
- Live up to our ideals as a nation and welcome refugees and those seeking asylum, including those displaced by climate change.
Translation: open borders, no enforcement, sanctioned foreign invasion, and keep it coming as long as they reliably vote for Bernie and Democrats.
Here’s the long-form list, what we’ll call MANMA: Making America Not Matter Anymore (mildly edited).
- Put a moratorium on deportations…
- Stop all construction of the racist and ineffective wall on the U.S.-Mexico Border…
- Overturn President Trump’s racist and disgusting Muslim ban…
- End President Trump’s “Remain in Mexico,” metering, and “Safe Third Country” policies…
- Reverse President Trump’s attempts to end Temporary Protected Status agreements and extend TPS designations until a permanent solution is reached.
- End President Trump’s “zero-tolerance” policy and Operation Streamline…
- End for-profit detention and connect detainees with sponsors and supports.
- Reverse DOJ guidance to deny asylum claims on the basis of fleeing domestic or gang violence, including those targeted for their sexual orientation or gender identity.
- Rescind any proposed rules that deny public housing to families with an undocumented member.
- Finish what the courts started and rescind President Trump’s so-called “public charge” rule to ensure our system does not discriminate on the basis of income or disability and that immigrants do not have to fear endangering their immigration status in order to access basic supports and services.
- Ensure all children who were separated from their families by the United States government are reunited swiftly.
- Convene a hemispheric summit with the leaders of Latin American countries who are experiencing migration crises and develop actionable steps to stabilize the region.
To quote Paul McCarthy, “open the door and let ’em in.” And is sounds warm and fuzzy but it’s not. Obama’s EO on DACA sounded nice, but it created the Opioid crisis. Tens of thousands of deaths, many of them young people, significantly more addicts, and all the crime that goes with that — human trafficking gang violence.
It’s an America Last Policy.
Bernie wording it as if it is some humanitarian obligation is propaganda cover for more of what we’ve been going through but with even higher taxes, a diminished economy, more vagrancy, and – ideally – as much government dependence (with electoral support for it) as possible.
Get them here, give them drivers licenses, register them to vote, get them connected to taxpayers backed services including free food, housing, healthcare, paid for by you, hello one-party state — the least fun party.
And this is what they all want. So, here’s my question. What happens to the rest of the planet after the
Democrat Socialists have poured their sand into the gears of the world’s economic engine?
Has it not occurred to these globalists that without a free-market, pro-capitalist economy in the United States their economies all suffer?
I doubt it. Socialists never think about anything but political power and how to achieve it. History has shown us the costs, and they don’t care. A dumpster fire is great as long as they are in charge of it.