I’m thinking that I may just have to vote Democrat in the upcoming election.
There are many reasons why.
Here are some of them….
1. I may vote Democrat because I believe oil companies’ profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene…
…but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn’t.
2. I may vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
3. I may vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
4. I may vote Democrat because I’m way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from rapists, murderers, and other criminals.
5. I may vote Democrat because I believe that people who can’t tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us the polar ice caps will melt in ten years if I don’t start driving a Prius.
6. I may vote Democrat because I’m not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.
7. I may vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, free housing, food stamps, free education, and Social Security benefits, even though the welfare state is going broke.
8. I may vote Democrat because I believe that businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves; they need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.
9. I may vote Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every year to suit the fringe nutcases who could never get their agendas past the voters.
10. I may vote Democrat because I think that it’s better to pay billions for oil to people who hate us, but we must not drill for our own because it might upset a beetle, gopher or fish.
11. I may vote Democrat because they support my right to marry whoever I want. I’ve decided to marry my dog.
12. I may vote Democrat because anyone who doesn’t agree with me is obviously a racist, so it’s unlikely I’ll ever consider anyone else’s point of view.