In light of the Aurora / Batman shootings, and more recently, the Sikh Temple shootings, much time in the political class is being spent on gun control vs bearing arms. There are those that would wish that all individuals would posses, train, and carry weapons and there are those, especially of the Left or pacifists groups, would prefer that no one had any firearms except the Government. It is almost always a question at a Republican event.
Question 3: Would you support a change in the Second Amendment – why or why not?
- Opening Ceremonies
- Opening remarks: Rick Parent (NH First Congressional District)
- Opening remarks: Dennis Lamare (NH Second Congressional District)
- Opening remarks: Will Dean (NH Second Congressional District)
- Opening remarks:Vern Clough (NH First Congressional District)
- Question 1: What in your opinion is the primary function of the US Congress?
- Question 2: Should the Federal tax code be reformed and if so, how?