A question that I have not asked for a while can go along ways to help voters on the Right decide where someone stands on the issues and that is to figure out if there is a “known entity” out there that is well known with a track record that is established. And is the candidate similar to or opposite of that person? Now take a range of folks, and that creates a “political line” (Left or Right, Collective or Individual) that can be used to “place” a person. So, Rick Parent got this question:
In the last cycle, on a political line, where would you see yourself (from Nancy Pelosi to Jim Demint)?
- Question 1: Why are you one of the sponsors [of the Smart Girl Politics / NH First Annual Armed and Fabulous gun shoot]? What possessed you to say, in this hot and heavy political race, “I’m going to help sponsor a gun shoot”?
- Question 2: Why are you running for Congress in NH-CD1?
- Question 3: What are your top three things? What do you bring to the table, besides being a working man and not in politics, that Frank Guinta that Frank Guinta didn’t or has failed to do?
- Question 4: You were talking about the debt resolutions, the continuing resolutions, that your opponent in the primary voted for and raised the debt ceiling. If you see a bill that is going to spend more than it did last year (outside of the military because it is one of primary Constitutional duties of the Federal Government), how would you vote?
- Question 5: Does Congressman Rick Parent introduce bills to respond to these kinds of issues you’re talking about or defund them?