It is clear that a major part of Rick Parent‘s concern is that of the gobsmacking debt that our “leaders” (both Democrat and Republican) have run up in our names (and wallets) – $16 Trillion and now over 100% of our GDP (a “red zone” on a gauge of OK, caution, and “Danger, Will Robinson!”). President Obama and his demented duopoly of Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid have kept the meter running at annual deficits of over $1 Trillion each and every year of His Obamassiah Reign.
Would Rick Parent be one that says “NO!” or a go-along?
Budget is $1T out of balance and you won’t vote for a bill or a budget that would increase that deficit. What do you see as wants or needs to erase that? What gets cut?
- Question 1: Why are you one of the sponsors [of the Smart Girl Politics / NH First Annual Armed and Fabulous gun shoot]? What possessed you to say, in this hot and heavy political race, “I’m going to help sponsor a gun shoot”?
- Question 2: Why are you running for Congress in NH-CD1?
- Question 3: What are your top three things? What do you bring to the table, besides being a working man and not in politics, that Frank Guinta that Frank Guinta didn’t or has failed to do?
- Question 4: You were talking about the debt resolutions, the continuing resolutions, that your opponent in the primary voted for and raised the debt ceiling. If you see a bill that is going to spend more than it did last year (outside of the military because it is one of primary Constitutional duties of the Federal Government), how would you vote?
- Question 5: Does Congressman Rick Parent introduce bills to respond to these kinds of issues you’re talking about or defund them?