FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 4, 2018
Contact: Roger Wilkins
Steve Negron Unveils Veterans and Military Families for New Hampshire Coalition
Nashua, NH – Steve Negron, a U.S. Air Force veteran and small business owner, unveiled his Veterans and Military Families for New Hampshire Coalition with over 130 United States members. Previously released were Co-Chairs Natalie Healy (Gold Star Mother) and Susan Peterson (Blue Star Mother). The Coalition’s Chairman is Paul Chevalier, Sergeant Major, USMC, and includes the following notable individuals:
- Peter Burdett, CDR, Navy, Civilian Aide to the Secretary of the Army, Easter Seals Executive Board Member, Past Chairman of the State Veterans Advisory Committee
- Rep. Al Baldasaro, Sergeant Major, USMC, 2016 Trump for President National Veterans Coalition Chairman, Deputy Majority Leader
- Sen. Sharon Carson, Sergeant First Class, US Army, Veterans for Gary Lambert (for Congress Endorsee)
- Hillary Seeger, Staff Sergeant, USAF, Junior Vice Commander of VFW 1760, Veterans For Lynne (Blankenbeker Endorsee)
- Rep. Leon Rideout, First Sergeant, USMC, Commander VFW Post 3041, Fmr. Candidate for State Senator, Veterans for Gary Lambert (for Congress Endorsee)
- Rep. Mike Moffett, LTC, USMC, Infantry Officer in Persian Gulf and Afganistan,
- Sen. Gary Lambert, COL, USMC, Candidate for Congress (2014)
Steve Negron is a retired United States Air Force Major and his wife Theresa is a retired United States Air Force Colonel. Their families have a combined 109 years of military service.
Steve Negron issued the following statement:
“It is a true honor to have these wonderful patriots from our military campaigning on my behalf. The ‘Veterans and Military Families for New Hampshire Coalition’ was formed to address Washington’s VA accountability paralysis and Congresswoman Ann Kuster’s continued obstacle to true reforms and real choice for veterans. With only 79 veterans out of 435 serving in Congress, it is no surprise that when asked to fund The Choice Program, she responded with a demand for union campaign promises to increase public employee salaries first. Putting New Hampshire veterans second to anyone’s agenda is simply not acceptable in the Granite State. We look forward to a spirited debate on behalf of veterans fighting for New Hampshire families and freedom.”
Steve Negron is a Republican candidate for Congress in New Hampshire’s 2nd Congressional District.