Seems to be all the rage nowadays – someone seems hellbent on Vaxing our young’uns from 5 – 11 really, REALLY quickly. Like too quickly for my liking – the Grandson is going to get The Jab for quite some time.
“It’s SAFE”, they tell me. No adverse effects have been seen. It will make your whole family safer from the germ machines that are our local schools”, I’m scolded. “They won’t bring the virus home and kill their grandparents – what a mental health issue that would be for the little ones”.
Yep, it was said last night at the Gilford School Board meeting last night where the topic du nuit was whether they were going to vote on Universal Masking immediately (as the school board members sat there with no masks on at all). However, in listening to the “practicing MD.s” that all came to yammer their comments into the mics rather smugly (as in “do what we say as we’re smarter than you” – more on that later) and condescendingly, that was the take away. Imagine saying “Parents tell the School Board to vote for Masking NOW or your kids will kill Grammy and Gramps”. Emotional abusers is what I call that. I should listen back to the recording and post their names. Especially the last one – talk about a smug, self-righteous, preening, autocratic, Totalitarian “health expert” of a female oral surgeon.
And yes, I’m holding back. And I digress. December 15th, SAU73 will be hosting a VAX clinic according to the email from the Principal, Danielle Bolduc:
We will have an optional COVID Vaccine Clinic on December 15th. It is scheduled for 4-7PM in the HS auditorium. A registration email was sent by Superintendent Kirk Beitler.
(Yes, Captain Kirk is back from his leave of absence). So, I did as I normally do – plopped a brand spanking new RTK I wrote yesterday down in front of the School Board Chair at the beginning of the first Public Comment period with “And I have brought another gift for you”.
With these clinics popping up all over, I’m betting that some of you may have wondered “Why?”, “Who is behind all this”, and “Where is the money coming from?”. Here’s an RSA 91:A Right To Know demand that can help you out. I’ve already had one taker from another School District:
Pursuant to the Right to Know Law (RSA. 91-A), I am demanding access, within 5 business days, to the following governmental records:
Communications – of any type dealing with the (including but not limited to emails, voice recordings, hard copy documents, Contracts, hazardous material,et al) for showing the complete paper / transaction trail, from inception to end, of hosting the COVID Vaccine event scheduled for 12/15/21 within the Gilford School District.
- Who APPROVED that such a vaccine clinic should be held in the District:
- School Staff Nurse
- District Superintendent
- School Board (and if so, what was the roll call vote)
- Other District employee
- Initial third party Contact(s) with District / individual School personnel in hosting a vaccination clinic
- Workflow procedures established for running the clinic
- Clinic arrangements with respect to facility usage
- Document templates with which to warn Parents about the clinic
- Documents and document templates used for Parent assent to allow their child to be vaccinated
- The number of children for which assent was both given and rejected
- Recording of any immediate adverse reactions
- Medical qualifications for those District / School personnel directly involved the administering any vaccine during the clinic
- Procedures guaranteeing that:
- No child would be vaccinated against Parental wish (e.g., the 6 year old boy in Brattleboro, VT)
- For minor children, a Parent or Guardian will be present at the time of injection.
Income – any incoming funds from third parties used to fund the clinic:
- Amount of incoming funds and the identity of that third party entity
- Entity name
- Base of operations
- Date monies were received
- A list of the distribution of such funds into which District / School General Ledger (“GL”) line items (line item ID, description, amounts) received these funds.
- Any GL line items subsequently used for paying any expense associated with the vaccination clinic including, but not limited to materials, medications, specialized equipment (purchased or rented), and labor expenses (temporary resources and impacts on normal District labor).
Per RSA 91-A:4 IV(c) If you deny any portion of this request, please cite the specific exemption used to justify the denial to make each record, or part thereof, available for inspection along with a brief explanation of how the exemption applies to the information withheld.
As you are aware, in 2016, the New Hampshire Supreme Court ruled that a governmental body in possession of records is required to produce them in electronic media using standard of common file formats: Green v. SAU #55, 168 N.H. 796, 801 (2016). Unless there is some reason that it is not reasonably practicable for you to produce these records in the requested format, I ask that you either do so or explain why it is not practicable for you to comply.
Please let me know when these records are available for inspection.
You may email the responsive records to me at Skip@GraniteGrok.com. If the volume is turns out to be substantial and unworkable with emails, I have already set up a Dropbox folder for all of your responsive records.
Thank you for your lawful attention to this matter.
So, help keep YOUR District open, accountable, and transparent about its operations and decision – take it, modify it for your District – and let me know what happens!
After all, School Boards are KNOWN for not answering questions during School Board meetings, aren’t they?