Far-Left Unions are coalescing to demand a nationwide strike on Monday, July 20th. Why? Why not? Many are probably not even back to work, and the rest just returned. Who doesn’t need another day off without pay? As if they needed a reason. Well, they found one.
In this moment of national reckoning, working people from across the nation and allies in the interconnected fights for justice are standing together to Strike for Black Lives.
There is a systemic problem, and it has had a reaching impact on the length and quality of black lives, it’s called the Democrat party.
Would it make more sense to call for a nationwide day of work? Incentivize businesses to open their doors and hire and train more minorities so they can earn a living and begin a journey out from under the boot of their Democrat urban masters?
Nope. A free man earning a wage on his terms or developing skills based on their desire for advancement encourages those free men (and women) to leave the urban plantation. Instead of building job skills and work ethic, they label these things like whiteness and scorn them as racist.
Has it not occurred to anyone that the goal here is to make every path to personal or individual success toxic to keep you at or below the poverty line? That’s what it looks like from here. And these are the “stakeholders” trying to keep you down.
- Service Employees International Union
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters
- American Federation of Teachers
- United Farm Workers
- Partnership for Working Families
- United Food and Commercial Workers
- Communication Workers of America
- National Domestic Workers Alliance
- Amalgamated Transit Union
- Fight for $15 and a Union
- Coalition of Black Trade Unionists
- Movement for Black Lives
- Poor People’s Campaign: A National Call for Moral Revival
- March On
- Future Coalition
- U.S. Youth Climate Strike Coalition
- Center for Popular Democracy
- Jobs with Justice
- One Fair Wage
- Working Families Party
- People’s Action
- Greenpeace USA
- Sunrise Movement
- Black Male Initiative
- Policy Link
- March On
- Black Men Build
- Union of Concerned Scientists
- Climate Justice Alliance
- Labor Network for Sustainability
- Corporate Accountability
- Freedom Socialist Party
- Rising Majority
- New York State Nurses Association
- Center for Biological Diversity
National A. Philip Randolph Institute
- Sierra Club
- Progressive Democrats of America
- League of Conservation Voters
- New Economy Coalition
- The Fund for Democratic Communities
- National Women’s Law Center
- Arab Resource & Organizing Center
- Demand Justice
- National Partnership for Women and Families
- American Constitution
Unions and left-wing activist groups pushing a laundry list of left-wing bucket–list demands under cover of racial something-something.
Democrat Socialist Sheeple herders.
And you are welcome to feel herded, but depending on the turnout for this J20 strike, I feel inclined to ask. Are you going to make sure everyone who shows up is employed and took a one-day strike from working, or will any number of people who can’t find jobs because of decades of destructive Democrat policies do?
Most of these liberal cities and states are locking people down and unemployimg them (just in time for J20!). It should not be too hard to draft a crowd for the Liberal media to splash all over the T.V. Look at the size of this movement.
Sure, people who can’t or won’t work pretending to strike.
Call it what it is. This is a day for Victims of Democrat leadership with nothing else to do surrounded by virtue-signaling ass-hat politicos and white-ally basement dwellers living off a parent who had to work that day to keep precious from running out of Hot Pockets.
Correction: Yes, I write June 20th several times. I meant July. It has been corrected (many hours later).