NBC News has created a platform for virtue-signaling doomsday-cult enthusiasts to confess their sins. “Climate Confessions” is a new page on the NBC News website that offers the public a forum for posting admissions of their environmentally unfriendly habits.
Here are just a few of the gems that people have posted:
- “Where I live it is currently 98 degrees F. Sorry, but you can have my a/c when you pry it from my cold dead hands.”
- “I would rather the whole planet burn up than give up meat. Kick rocks hippies.”
- “Who cares? I’ll do what I like. I’ll floor it in my gas-guzzling sports car for fun. You do not matter to me.”
- “I cook a one pound steak every day, eat half, and throw the other half away, in a re-usable Ziploc bag…”
- “I solve global warming by turning the ac way down and leaving the windows open. I drive an F350 45 miles to work each day alone.”
- “I run my A/C 24/7. I’m not going to sweat to appease this climate religion.”
- “I sleep with the air conditioner on year-round and I justify it to myself by recycling.”
- “I fly private jets. We will often burn 500 gallons of fuel to save 10 minutes.”
- “I like my house to be 85 in the winter and 55 in the summer. Deal with it, hippies.”
Read more or join in the fun here.