In our last question, we were curious to see why Andy Sanborn thought about State Government and if the State Agencies in the Executive Branch were doing the right things and in the right ways. Continuing on in that vein, we then extended that question to try to understand why no one else had yet done anything about the situation.
Why haven’t they done it already? What kind of inertia elements are in place that are stopping this? Technophobia? Cost? Fear of change?
- Question 1: Why are you running again? Didn’t you have enough of the slings and arrows thrown against you as a State Senator?
- Question 2: Where did the idea of using scooters for door-to-door campaigning; why not Segways?
- Question 3: RGGI. What happened and why RGGI didn’t get deep sixed?
- Question 4: Administratively imposed taxes: RGGI-a broad based tax set out by out of State bureacrats. JLCAR – the ability for Executive Branch to install taxes (fees, fines) independent of Legislature – get rid of that practice?
- Question 5: Proper Role of Government-Conservative/Libertarian vs Progressive ideal – which is right? Reforming what State agencies are tasked to do and how to do it?