Continuing on the same theme as our sixth question (“How verbose will you be in defending Republican ideals as Committeewoman during the election season?”)to Pam Tucker as she is striving to be the next RNC Committeewoman from NH is still oriented to the upcoming election season as we know that the Democrats are now cranking it up, getting highly organized, and depending on boatloads of outside-of-NH money to recapture the NH House and Senate so as to return to the policies that almost bankrupted the State and made Concord pretty much a mirror image of Washington in centralizing power within State Government (a most un-New Hampshire value the Democrat socialists wish to spread over the Live Free or Die philosophy).
The question was “As RNC Committeewoman, how can you sharpen the diferences between Republican and Democrat positions?” We at the ‘Grok believe that the reason why Republicans lost in 2006 and 2008 by “thumping” margins was that the public saw the Party as being mere Democrat-lite as typified by the common phrase “not a dime’s worth of difference between them”. Someone having the ability to cleanly and clearly show the differences between the parties would be greatly appreciated:
- Q1 – Why are you running?
- Q2 – Why should the ordinary Republican care who their RNC Committeewoman is?
- Q3 – Is defending the NH GOP platform part of the role of the Committeewoman’s role?
- Q4 – Why vote for you over your opponent?
- Q5 – What part of the NH GOP Platform is in danger and why should people rally around it?
- Q6 – How verbose will you be in defending Republican ideals as Committeewoman during the election season?