This past Thursday, NH State Senator Jeanne Forrester held a home event for Ovide Lamontagne, a candidate for the NH GOP nomination for NH Gov. This was an “intro” type of meeting but he also went into some of his philosophy of government. Following his talk, he took 8 questions (to be posted later). This video is of his talk.
He also held a longish Q&A session after his talk; the questions that were asked by the crowd were:
- Q1: Your solution to crushing Healthcare expenses in the school systems – especially with Obamacare coming?
- Q2: Where / how to fix the low Medicare / Medicaid payments that will increase private sector costs?
- Q3: In support of insurance a la carte?
- Q4: What to do about those that don’t qualify for Medicaid and too poor to access insurance?
- Q5: Why can’t we make healthcare costs consumer friendly?
- Q6: Additional comments on transparent healthcare costing?
- Q7: Views on State level economic development?
- Q8: Views on restructuring State bureaucracy?