…then why does median household income keep declining? Overall, median household income in the United States has declined by a total of 6.8% since December 2007 once you account for inflation.
The only thing rising is debt. (Along with real unemployment, poverty…etc)
Household debt is rising because people are out of work and trying to get by on credit. The national debt is rising because Obama lied about cutting the deficit and Democrats have added trillions to it in just a few years. Debt we cannot pay for with more debt.
Only a recovering economy that generates private sector wealth can even begin to deal with the debt problem. But the Democrats answer is more government. But government does not create wealth. The cost of more government just creates more debt. And more debt weighs like an anchor on the economy, preventing it from doing what it needs to do to help us with the debt problem.
The only viable solution is to replace the political leadership. Obama and his ‘advisers’ are either stupid or just evil. Feel free to choose both.
A list of previous post on If the economy is getting better, then…
- If the economy is getting better…(Part 6) February 10, 2012 (More children in poverty)
- If the economy is getting better…(Part 5) February 8, 2012 (Fewer Self-employed)
- If the economy is getting better…(Part 4) February 7, 2012 (Living in extreme poverty)
- If the economy is getting better…(Part 3) February 6, 2012 (More people on Food Stamps)
- If the economy is getting better…(Part 2) February 5, 2012 (Longer unemployment)
- If the Economy is Getting Better…. February 4, 2012 (Fewer Jobs)
Some relevant video on the current failed presidency.
Economic links courtesy of The Economic Collapse Blog
Video by the RNC and NRSC
H/T to Teacheru.us for the Obama toilet pick, and the video links.