Thank you for all of the hard work in contacting the executive counselors earlier this week to kill the $27 million in federal money (which would allow the state to hire 13 new bureaucrats just to push COVID jab propaganda).
We heard from both staff as well as from some of the EC members themselves, that their phones were “blowing up.” One staff member reported that they had over 200 calls that morning alone!!!
This morning, the minutes from the meeting were released. Here’s a breakdown:
The good news: Both of the items to spend $27 million for vaccine registry and propaganda did not pass.
The bad news: After the $22.5 million for propaganda item was defeated, Counselor Warmington made a motion to resurrect the item as long as it was tabled immediately. This was supported by Councilors Stevens, Gatsas, and Warmington. Obviously, they wanted this to pass and brought it back to be tabled so they can pass it when we are not looking.
Here’s our opportunity: Approval for this funding must ALSO be approved by a select set of House and Senators known as the fiscal committee. This committee meets TOMORROW where they will be taking it up out of order. If it does pass the fiscal committee tomorrow, the Executive Council will likely try to take it off the table and pass it. We cannot let this happen. We must put pressure on the legislators to KILL this in the fiscal committee.
Members of the Fiscal Committee
- Rep. Kenneth Weyler – (603) 642-3518, email@example.com
- Rep. Jess Edwards – (603) 370-7885, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rep. Karen Umberger – (603) 356-6881, email@example.com
- Rep. Peter Leishman – (603) 924-0004, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sen. Gary Daniels – (603) 271-4980, Gary.Daniels@leg.state.nh.us
- Sen. Chuck Morse – (603) 271-3479, Chuck.Morse@leg.state.nh.us
- Sen. Bob Giuda – (603) 271-3042, Bob.Giuda@leg.state.nh.us
- Sen. Cindy Rosenwald – (603) 271-3207, Cindy.Rosenwald@leg.state.nh.us
- Sen. Lou D’Allesandro – (603) 271-2117, Lou.Dallesandro@leg.state.nh.us
Text of the items under consideration
- #9B Authorize to accept and expend federal funds in the amount of $4,500,544 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to fund the Immunization Program under the Consolidated Appropriations Act 2021, which contained the Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act 2021. (2)Further authorize to create one new position for Immunization purposes. Effective upon G&C approval through June 30, 2023. 100% Federal Funds. Contingent upon Fiscal Committee approval on September 17, 2021.
- #9D Authorize the Bureau of Infectious Disease Control to accept and expend federal funds in the amount of $22,495,752 from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention to fund the Immunization Program as mandated by the American Rescue Plan. (2)Further authorize to create 12 new positions for Immunization purposes. Effective upon G&C approval through June 30, 2023. 100% Federal Funds. Contingent upon Fiscal Committee approval on September 17, 2021.