Here’s another nail in the COVID-19 Crime of the Century Pandemic Narrative Coffin. Several nails, actually, each with a different international pedigree. Experts in the United Kingdom, Russia, Denmark, and Germany, are (literally) calling the response Bulls**t!
Dr. Alexander Myasnikov, Russia’s head of coronavirus information:
It’s all bullshit […] It’s all exaggerated. It’s an acute respiratory disease with minimal mortality […] Why has the whole world been destroyed? That I don’t know.”
If that’s just, Russian disinformation Democrats should eat it up, but I’m guessing not because it’s probably true, and runs contrary to the preferred lockdown narrative.
As late as March 15, the Danish health Authority, argued there was insufficient ground for banning public events and gatherings of ten people under the law.“The Danish Health Authority continues to consider that covid-19 cannot be described as a generally dangerous disease, as it does not have either a usually serious course or a high mortality rate,” it wrote.
- The dangerousness of Covid-19 was overestimated: probably at no point did the danger posed by the new virus go beyond the normal level.
- The people who die from Corona are essentially those who would statistically die this year, because they have reached the end of their lives, and their weakened bodies can no longer cope with any random everyday stress (including the approximately 150 viruses currently in circulation).
- Worldwide, within a quarter of a year, there has been no more than 250,000 deaths from Covid-19, compared to 1.5 million deaths [25,100 in Germany] during the influenza wave 2017/18.
- The danger is obviously no greater than that of many other viruses. There is no evidence that this was more than a false alarm.
- A reproach could go along these lines: During the Corona crisis, the State has proved itself as one of the biggest producers of Fake News.
- More people are dying because of state-imposed Corona-measures than they are being killed by the virus.
Finally, here is the UK:
Chris Whitty … is only one of many to point this out and this is not even his first go (see here) at explaining clearly that covid19 is only dangerous to a very very small minority of people, and that most who get it will be just fine.
COVID-19 is real and can be fatal, but to no greater section of the population than any other flu. That is real, the political reaction and the economic destruction is the hoax.