We first met Donna Murphy at the .223 Day of Resistance; she surprised me AFTER she said “One Million Moms” because I thought I knew what was coming next – and got floored with “against Gun Control” – you can see the micro-interview we did here. Her goal was to have actually had the chance to speak at THAT rally but the speaker list had already been completed. I have to hand it to her – if at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. And she did – a really big pink sign will most likely get you noticed and it worked with Jeff Chidester!
NH State Reps Dan Dumaine and Al Baldasaro both spoke as well. As prior Marines, they are not too happy with folks that break their bond as they know that in the situations that faced, someone breaking their word can mean someone losing their life. Promises made are to be held sacrosanct – they lived or died by that. So if you think you detect just a smidge (er, boatload?) of scorn for the NH House Reps that violate their Oaths to be faithful to the Law of the Land, THE social contracts that we agree to – the Constitution of the US (and NH).
Donna Murphy (1MMAGC.org) NH State Rep. Dan Dumaine
NH State Rep.Al Baldasaro
- “Honor Your Oath” Rally – Jack Kimball’s opening remarks
- “Honor Your Oath” Rally – Intro Ceremonies (Invocation, National Anthem)
- “Honor Your Oath” Rally – Master of Ceremonies, Jeff Chidester (best speech of the rally)
- “Honor Your Oath” Rally – NH State Rep. John Hikel
- “Honor Your Oath” Rally – NH State Rep. Dan Itse
- “Honor Your Oath” Rally – Skip Murphy, co-founder GraniteGrok
- “Honor Your Oath” Rally – Wayne Peabody, musician
- “Honor Your Oath” Rally – Chief Warrant Officer Jon Worrell, Wounded Warrior Project
- “Honor Your Oath” Rally – Hon. Laurie Pettingill
- “Honor Your Oath” Rally –Andrew Hemingway
- “Honor Your Oath” Rally – NH State Rep Jane Cormier
- “Honor Your Oath” Rally – Jim Hazard (Oath Keepers)