Honoring your oath – at least on the Right, it is a recurring and important element that seems to be rather out of style with many. Oh sure, we see the lip service, but how DARE we actually hold them to their word! Their word, their bond – something that should be so basic, but so old fashion in today’s political environment. After all, it seems that the Progressive way is “the means justifies the end”. After all, go READ Saul Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals – the Bible for folks like Obama – he is quite honest in saying that Morals are of no consequence in the obtaining in Power.
And when we bring it up and condemn the Left for believing in it, they simply resort to ad hominem attacks – for there is NO logical or intellectual argument that can be made for prostituting your name for some political advantage. We on the Right see this behavior as disgusting; the Left seems to take it as a badge of honor (er, “I did not have sex with that woman” hasn’t had a deletorius effect on one man’s political correr, right?).
Andrew Hemingway NH State Rep Jane Cormier
Jim Hazard (Oath Keepers)
- “Honor Your Oath” Rally – Jack Kimball’s opening remarks
- “Honor Your Oath” Rally – Intro Ceremonies (Invocation, National Anthem)
- “Honor Your Oath” Rally – Master of Ceremonies, Jeff Chidester (best speech of the rally)
- “Honor Your Oath” Rally – NH State Rep. John Hikel
- “Honor Your Oath” Rally – NH State Rep. Dan Itse
- “Honor Your Oath” Rally – Skip Murphy, co-founder GraniteGrok
- “Honor Your Oath” Rally – Wayne Peabody, musician
- “Honor Your Oath” Rally – Chief Warrant Officer Jon Worrell, Wounded Warrior Project
- “Honor Your Oath” Rally – Hon. Laurie Pettingill