OK, getting near the end of the questions. This one was dear to me, coming out of the Conservative grassroots here in NH where many believe that the “Established” (sometimes called “The Five Families” right now) have some lip service but little regard for what “the little people” believe and work for in the trenches. The common complaint is “Why won’t you stand up for what I believe in?”. Sure, the Established makes the right syllables vocal during the campaigns, does the requisite backslapping to urge the boots on the ground onward, the election happens, everyone does the “Happy Dance” – and then don’t bother with syllables again. Bills come up that would implement (or get closer to) what the regular folk worked for, and took arrows for from family, friends, and neighbors – and then watch Republicans take a walk. Much more in the NH Senate but also happened in the NH House. So why should the grassroots support the Party as this happens over, and over, and over again?
- Q1 – Why are you running?
- Q2 – Why should the ordinary Republican care who their RNC Committeewoman is?
- Q3 – Is defending the NH GOP platform part of the role of the Committeewoman’s role?
- Q4 – Why vote for you over your opponent?
- Q5 – What part of the NH GOP Platform is in danger and why should people rally around it?
- Q6 – How verbose will you be in defending Republican ideals as Committeewoman during the election season?
- Q7 – As RNC Committeewoman, how can you sharpen the diferences between Republican and Democrat positions?
- Q8 – Will the NH GOP defend the Grassroots ideals?