The point appears to be to encourage all users of magic to simultaneously cast a binding on President Trump on Friday, October 25th. To be repeated on every waning crescent moon until he is removed from office.
A Spell to Bind Donald Trump and All Those Who Abet Him (version 2.0)
To be performed at midnight on every waning crescent moon until he is removed from office. The first ritual takes place Friday evening, February 24th, at the stroke of midnight. This binding spell is open source, and may be modified to fit your preferred spiritual practice or magical system — the critical elements are the simultaneity of the working (midnight, EST—DC, Mar-a-Lago, and Trump Tower NYC time) and the mass energy of participants.
Feel free (abettors) to peruse the components and the ritual at the link. If you’re a liberal you already believe in the magic of government, so, by all means, get involved — free speech, expression, “religion,” and all that.
Because, as long as Democrat Socialists keep voting for Democrat candidates, we’re cursed, so how bad could this be?
By the way, there is also a list of their previous “efforts.” But first by way of introduction,
With rituals and spells for protection of immigrants and refugees, reproductive rights, anti-fascism, and protection of the earth (among other critical issues), you can be part of the powerful #MagicResistance movement.
I already know some of you are frauds. You clearly have no idea what fascism is if you think any of the things going on to oppose Trump are anti-Fascist.
If you’re on Facebook, please consider joining the official group, where participants share their suggestions, photos, videos, etc. It is a well-moderated, kind, and troll-free environment with over 3,700 members of the growing #MagicResistance.
It’s interesting how people see themselves. Kind mystics who have worked their energies in favor of “reproductive rights.” Ending a life before it can even object is anything but kind. But let’s not get all judgy. Or maybe we should. Here are a few more of their priorities for which they’ve held similar rituals.
- No Borders, All One Family: An Invocation of Hermes to Protect Immigrants (July 13, 2019)
- Hands Off, Laws Off: Hekate Invocation for Reproductive Rights (May 15, 2019)
- How to Curse Stephen Miller (April 25, 2019)
- Blue Wave: A Spell to Save America (October 17, 2018)
- Bind Kavanaugh: Emergency Ritual for the #MagicResistance (October 3, 2018)
- Hex the NRA: A New Spell for the #MagicResistance (February 15, 2018)
- Binding Trump: Looking Back on One Year of #MagicResistance . . . and Looking Ahead (February 12, 2018)
- Art + Activism + Magic: Answers to Questions About the Mass Spell to Bind Donald Trump (March 2017)
- Against Mammon: An Open Letter to the Magic Resistance (June 2017)
- Psychic Self-Defense in the Age of Trump (September 2017)
- A Ritual for Justice: New Working for the Magic Resistance (October 2017)
- Daily Trump Binding and Justice Spell (December 2017)
Note the decidedly partisan tilt of this kind cabal of mystics. And hey, I’m okay with that. But let’s not pretend that your version of reality is better or even honest.
I make no claims about its efficacy, and several people have noted it can be viewed as more of a mass art/consciousness-raising project (similar to the 1967 exorcism and levitation of the Pentagon), than an actual magical working. But many are clearly taking it very seriously.
It seems strange to me that any group of mystical free spirits would bind themselves to the impenetrable power of state control over all things. I can only guess that the Left has also infiltrated the Wiccan community and any variants. Either that or these people are complete idiots.
It could be both.