Once again, we have a busy show put together for today. Among the topics we will discuss will be:
- Celebrating the arrival of some much needed global warming here in NH!
- Civil Unions in NH? The Governor says he’ll sign it. Sen. Sgambati supports it. What does this mean for NH?
- Gay/Straight Alliance in Laconia High School. Trip to statehouse. Tax funded?
- No more work for welfare? Who voted for that? Why did Sgambati sponsor such legislation?
- Techie talk with Skip– We’re running a test this week for the livestreaming!
- Doug’s scoop on Sununu– New Media Rising, general blog talk. YouTube!
- Robert B. Bluey of the BlueyBlog & Heritage Foundation. Contributor to Redstate, a weekly columnist for TownHall.com & Human Events. What about those "earmarks?" He also "hung out with some Brits" recently. What are they thinking, these days?
- Liz Mair of GOPProgress.com talks about "Lame-o senators", what she’s learned since, Breakfast with Mitt, a trip out west, and guns.
It all starts at 11 AM Saturday April 21st on Newstalk 1490 WEMJ. If you’re not in the Central NH broadcast area, check it out later on the MTNP Podcast page. Starting next week, if all goes well, you’ll be able to listen anywhere you have a computer and an Internet connection.