NHexit.com has scheduled a small “protest tour” around the state. This will mean trying to visit 5 of the bureaucracies tied to those FBI raids on NH Bitcoin activists.
We’d like to thank Dave Ridley for this op-ed. If you have an Op-Ed or Letter
you want us to consider please submit it to Skip@GraniteGrok or Steve@GraniteGrok.com.
The planned locations are all in New Hampshire. Since many folks including me couldn’t/can’t get there during the weekdays; I’ve scheduled the demonstrations for the weekend.
- Friday, April 9, 7:15 pm (Protest #1): Fed building / 275 Chestnut St., Manchester, NH
- Saturday April 10, 2:00pm, (Protest #2): Fed bldg. / 53-55 Pleasant Street, Concord, NH
- Saturday, April 10, 5:00 pm (Protest #3): Merrimack Co. jail holding the Bitcoin political prisoners / 314 Daniel Webster Highway, Boscawen, NH
- Sunday, April 11, 2:00 pm (Protest #4): Main post office / 955 Goffs Falls Rd, Manchester, NH (USPS enforcement arm was indirectly involved).
- Sunday, April 11 5:00p (Protest #5): Bedford FBI office / 15 Constitution Drive Bedford, New Hampshire
There you should also find a list of free ways you can help without attending. The times/locations are not quite set in stone so be sure to double-check that thread before showing up. Social distancing recommended, staying lawfully on right-of-way recommended.
Dave Ridley / (603) 213-8248
“Separation without enmity”