Our bodies belong to God, not government and not even ourselves, and Scripture makes this clear:
- “Know that the Lord is God. It is He who made us, and we are His; we are His people, the sheep of his pasture.” (Psalm 100:3)
- “Behold, all souls are Mine; the soul of the father, as well as the soul of the son is Mine; the soul who sins shall die.” (Ezekiel 18:4)
- “Or do you not know that your body is the Temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” (1 Corinthians 6:19-20)
- “Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are.” (1 Corinthians 3:16-17)
God thus commands us to guard our bodies against defilement. Knowingly allowing our bodies to be defiled brings complete, eternal destruction. No one has the authority to force us to defile our bodies: Not government. Not our employer. Not our families. Not even ourselves.
Leviticus 11, Leviticus 17:14, Deuteronomy 14, Acts 15:19-20, and 1 Corinthians 10:18-22, among other verses, define what defiles the temple/body when it is consumed (or injected into the body). Jeremiah 1:5, Psalm 139:13-16, Isaiah 44:24, define the sanctity of human life from conception, and Exodus 21:22-25, among other verses, identify punishment for harming a child in the womb.
The COVID-19 vaccine, in particular, includes known substances that are potentially harmful, unclean, or defiled.
While we don’t know all of the COVID-19 vaccine’s “proprietary ingredients,” we do know that these vaccines include lipid nanoparticles that can pass through the blood-brain barrier and polyethylene glycol, a known allergen.
All available vaccines were also developed and/or tested using aborted fetal tissue. Any vaccine that is designed, developed, tested, and/or produced using aborted fetal cell lines defiles the Temple of God and is Biblically forbidden.
Add other known characteristics of the vaccine’s implementation and the several unknown ingredients of the vaccine, and injecting it becomes Biblically unacceptable. For the record: The same goes for any vaccine made using these ingredients that defile.
- Pfizer and BioNTech – The Pfizer Vaccine was protein tested using the abortion-derived cell line HEK-293. (This information is enumerated by the Lozier Institute. This information is recorded by the Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory). Furthermore, two of the study authors are management board members and employees of BioNTech, six are employees at BioNTech, 23 are employees at BioNTech RNA Pharmaceuticals, 21 are employees of Pfizer, and two others received compensation from Pfizer to perform neutralization assays. Pfizer/BioNTech was heavily involved in the use of abortion-derived cell lines in their product testing. Moreover, the recent Pfizer whistleblower emails indicate a company policy to suppress public release of information concerning the use of abortion-derived cell lines in the Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.
- Moderna – The Moderna Vaccine was protein tested using the abortion-derived cell line HEK-293. (This information is enumerated by the Lozier Institute. This information is cited by the vaccine researchers Kizzmekia S. Corbett, Darin K. Edwards, and Sarah R. Leist). While not study authors, 18 Moderna employees were involved in designing, completing and/or analyzing the experiments described in the study, showing that Moderna was also involved in the use of abortion-derived cell lines in their product testing.
- Johnson & Johnson – The J&J Vaccine has publicly admitted to using a cell line called PER.C6 in design and development as well as in production. (This admission is published on the Janssen website and in a study paper. This information is enumerated by the Lozier Institute).
- Based on the Lozier Institute’s compilation, all of the other vaccines granted Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) or Emergency Use Listing (EUL) around the world are unclean due to the use of abortion-derived cell lines and/or unclean animals.
In addition to the use of aborted fetal cells at some point in their processes, the Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna vaccines use man-made mRNA technology injecting synthetic virus-like objects that operate by deceiving our God-given immune system via synthetic lipid nanoparticles that block the body’s natural defenses.
This computer-designed sequence of mRNA, which may contain modified nucleosides, then invades and hijacks the machinery of targeted cells to replicate and express spike proteins on their surfaces. While this phenomenon could cause cell death in some cells, Dr. Charles Hoffe hypothesized that red blood cells with such spiky particles on their surface could lead to blood clots of varying severity.
Just in its mechanics, this technology fundamentally rebels against God by first deceiving and then hijacking God’s creation in favor of man’s creation, thereby defiling God’s creation.
Many Christians will cite Romans 13 and similar passages to say “good Christians” ought to obey the governing authorities no matter what, but this misunderstands the message of Scripture when it comes to authority:
- Romans 13:1-7 says: “Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves. For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same. For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil. Therefore you must be subject, not only because of wrath but also for conscience’ sake. For because of this you also pay taxes, for they are God’s ministers attending continually to this very thing. Render therefore to all their due: taxes to whom taxes are due, customs to whom customs, fear to whom fear, honor to whom honor.”
The underlying meaning of Romans 13 is to outline government authority. The passage says that the government is God’s minister to us for good, which means that the government’s authority is under God’s authority. What if instead; however, the government calls evil good and good evil? What if it becomes an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices good, instead of on those who practice evil?
We have an answer in Isaiah 5:20 that accounts for the errant governing authority: “Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!” In general, governing authorities will call evil good and good evil when the land is under judgment, which arguably, we are in the United States for a variety of acts of arrogant disobedience to God.
When this happens, the believer must give obedience to God precedence over obedience to man, whether the government or their employer. In other words, it is the believer’s duty to obey God alone and to disobey the government that has abdicated its God-given authority.
The Apostle Peter, for instance, when directed by the religious governing authorities to stop preaching in the name of Jesus or face punishment, had two things to say:
- “But Peter and John answered and said to them, ‘Whether it is right in the sight of God to listen to you more than to God, you judge. For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard’.” (Acts 4:19-20)
- When pressed to stop, “… Peter and the other apostles answered and said: ‘We ought to obey God rather than men.’” (Acts 5:29)
Thus, when the government or an employer orders citizens to do anything that violates the laws of God, it is the duty of the citizen to disobey the government or their employer and to obey God instead.
That is the case when it comes to vaccination.
The government’s role is to protect the rights of citizens and to ensure a level-playing field under the law, particularly in regards to access to the workplace. While the citizen is obligated to disobey a government or employer mandating vaccination for participation in society, it would be better for the state government to act to protect the rights of citizens to obey God and not be punished by their employer or society for doing so.
Since our bodies belong to God and what we put in them is directed by God’s law in Scripture, Government does not have the purview or authority to force individuals to inject themselves with a substance of any kind for any reason. Whether or not the vaccines have unclean substances is beside the point, but it certainly helps solidify an argument to obey God rather than man.
Title VII of the Civil Rights Acts Rights of 1964 prohibits discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment based on race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. While this is federal law, the state has the authority to pass state laws that both support and strengthen that federal law, and it is in fact its duty to do so, for the only authority that government has is to reward good and punish evil.
I would ask the NH Legislature to do just that. In any case, good is defined as obeying the commandments of God, which in this case, means preventing defilement of our bodies, particularly against our will. The law in America, particularly Title VII, and the religious exemptions in NH today, reward good and punish evil, but it is our obligation to defend that law and expand it to make sure everyone in society has a right to remain unvaccinated on the basis of their religious beliefs, or even their strongly held principles.
The state’s role in today’s environment is to strengthen the rights and protections of its citizens to be free of discrimination for choosing to remain unvaccinated and keep their bodies clean. Please pass whatever manner of law that is necessary so that unvaccinated individuals are treated equally under the law and protected in their employment from discrimination for their vaccination status.
For more information relative to the Christian’s obligation to decline the COVID-19 vaccination, among other vaccinations, please see the slides for the Bible study I produced on this subject: