83 Main Street Durham
About this Event
MEDIA/PRESS CREDENTIALS: If you are interested in covering a specific tour location, please click here to apply for a Press Pass. You will receive a response within 72 hours of your inquiry.
ONLY TICKETED GUESTS WILL GAIN ENTRY
**Students will have priority access**
This event is FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.
One ticket per person.
Students: MUST SHOW VALID STUDENT ID AT ENTRY
Non-Students: MUST HAVE VALID ID AT ENTRY
Attendees must show a form of ID that matches their information on the ticket.
Conditions of Entry and Special Events Zone:
– No face coverings
– All persons and property will be searched
– Be prepared for airport-like screening
– Audience will be video recorded
– Rules subject to change without notice
– No re-entry
– Bags, backpacks, messenger bags
– Skateboards, bicycles
– Balloons, laser pointers, umbrellas
– Sticks, poles, bats, etc.
– Food, beverages, containers, water bottles
– Weapons, ammunition, knives, projectiles, pepper spray, expandable batons, firearms (NO CCW in Event Zone) or other hazardous items
– Tactical gear including but not limited to helmets, body armor, shields, etc.
– Signs, banners, flyers, posters, stickers
– Alcohol, drugs, paraphernalia
– Amplified sound or other noise makers
– Animals (service animals permitted)
*Video and audio surveillance will be in use
*Visibly intoxicated or disruptive individuals will be refused entry or ejected.