The #Woke Mayor of Nashua says the Save Women’s Sports flag is discriminatory. And this isn’t? Rapper Zuby made a fool of dopes like Donchess and the Transtasi when he stole the British Women’s deadlift record.
“I keep hearing about how biological men don’t have any physical strength advantage over women in 2019,” Zuby tweeted, referring to a series of recent articles insisting that male-to-female transgender individuals have “female penises” and that there’s no inherent gender differences between men and women that should keep male-to-female transgender individuals from competing against natural-born women in athletic events.
“So watch me DESTROY the British Women’s deadlift record without trying.”
Don’t worry. Zuby assured his viewers that everything was fine because, while he was deadlifting, he personally identified as a woman, making him eligible to challenge the women’s record.
When you put gender on a spectrum and insist that anyone can be any sex or imagined variant at any moment, you’ve done more than ended Title IX and the benefits of women’s sports. You have silenced women and compelled speech, forcing girls to choose between losing to men at athletics or being canceled by the Gaystapo and Transtasi.
Nothing is empowering about that. And why bother to train and compete if some B-team boy can come and rob you of all your hard work and all he has to do is say he feels like a girl (for which he will be rewarded).
The Gender war against women causes more problems than it claims to solve.
- High school girls who play sports are less likely to be involved in an unintended pregnancy
- More likely to get better grades in school
- More likely to graduate than girls who do not play sports.
- As little as four hours of exercise a week may reduce a teenage girl’s risk of breast cancer by up to 60%;
- Girls permitted to play sports or encouraged to participate in weight-bearing exercises establishing bone mass (that reduces the risks from osteoporosis).
- Girls and women who play sports have higher levels of confidence and self-esteem and lower levels of depression.
- Girls and women who play sports have a more positive body image and experience higher states of psychological well-being than girls and women who do not play sports.
- Sport teaches teamwork, goal-setting, the pursuit of excellence in performance, and other achievement-oriented behaviors—critical skills necessary for success in the workplace.
Over half the population is biologically female. A sliver of a percentage of biological males insists they are in the wrong body. The math is simple, but maybe that’s why they don’t teach math how they used to do it?
More likely, the Left has moved on to murkier water. Where women are just wombs that might have babies, they could abort. And women’s sports – along with all the individual, cultural, health, and emotional benefits for girls, is worth sacrificing on the identity politics alter.