Complete switch in topic – The FRM financial scandel that took a lot of people in NH to the cleaners. We hear so much that Government has to regulate more and more and more; what seems to have happened is that the state failed to do anything in the way of regulation at all. But should it be re-investigated with a bigger flashlight?
The FRM financial scandel – lots of people lost their life savings. And it seems to me most of this stuff got swept under the carpet. What would your postition be on this? Would you reopen that or is it a sleeping dog?
- Ovide’s talk
- Question 1: The Speaker has announced that he wants to cut an additional 2% out of the budget. what are your feelings on that?
- Question 2: Last year, the health insurance at the bank increased by 7%. We just got new numbers for this year:14%. You know, last time we talked you wanted to join the fight against Obamacare and now the Supreme Court has come out with their ruling. What can you do for the State of NH against Obamacare at this point?
- Question 3: Do any tort reform in the State in order to help us?
- Question 4: Competition in the medical industry. I want to have a test done and I have to pay for it myself. I start to call around and I find the best place for me to have it done is Concord Hospital. But in order to go to Concord Hospital, I have to hire a physician at Concord Hospital because my physician cannot send me to Concord Hospital. There’s a problem with that system!
- Question 5: Ovide, one of the issues going on at the Federal level right now is this arms treaty at the UN and everyone is predicting that that’s probably going to go through and what its going to end up being is gun control. How do we protect ourselves here in NH other than Jerry shooting everyone? How do we protect ourselves from them coming in and taking our guns?
- Question 6: Do you anticipate keeping Delaney as the Attorney General? For all Dept heads?
- Question 7: Why is the resigned Commissioner of Employment Security still on the payroll?
- Question 8: GraniteGrok issued RTK requests against DES and DoIT for taxpayer paid network data – and were refused. What is your methodology to make sure that not only is the Law of RTK followed but the Spirit obeyed as well? Dealing with the head legal person at DES was like running into a stonewall.