Next to last question in this series with John Hikel who has decided to forgo a relatively safe seat in the NH House to “move up” to the NH Senate. As with most politicians, he is facing an election and in his case, two. Here, he talks about the probably Primary he will have to get through first, and then who the probable opponent will be in the General Election:
- Question 1– Has it been everything you thought in the House? glad you put the time in? Best part of being a Rep.?
- Question 2 – Biggest impact you have have had on legislation as a House Rep?
- Question 3 – Should Govt be in the role of selling services and goods?
- Question 4 – Why step up to the NH Senate
- Question 5 – What is your platform?
- Question 6 – What is your reaction to “All social issues have fiscal costs”?
- Question 7– Contrast the Occupy Wall Street movement with the TEAParty movement
- Question 8 – Created in the House but what happened in the Senate?